Year of the Tiger
Character Specific Homework
In order to do one of these, you would need to clear it with me first. Examples include Thor working out the details of what it means to be the Primate of Weapons, or Miharu’s plans for the perfect wedding. These can be just about anything, but before you send me an email with your proposal, consider the following:
- Does your idea further your character’s story?
- Is this the right medium, or would it be something that is better served by roleplaying the event in session?
- Whose point of view is it from? One of the best reasons to do this is to show something from an NPC’s perspective (such as using Miharu rather than Loof).
- Would the other players be interested? This assignment in particular is meant to be shared so that others are aware of your character’s developing storyline. If something from it comes up in session, they should have the background needed to understand.
- Does it involve a critical NPC or another PC? If that is the case, you’ll need to work with the DM or the other player to hash out the exact reactions, details, etc.
Back to Homework