Year of the Tiger
Role Play Assignments are given for a variety of reasons:
- The event in question can’t be acted out in a session due to length.
- The event in question focuses too much on one individual.
- The event in question involves a delicate situation, or one that would be awkward to RP in a group environment.
- The event in question is too complicated to run in session.
- The DM believes the player’s will want time to consider the events before action is necessary.
- The player believes a situation should be RP’d, but isn’t comfortable doing so in front of the entire group.
- The DM believes a certain situation merits out of session role play for some other reason.
Thus far, the following assignments have been given:
Roleplay Assignment #1: Candidates